Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Recent Comments

From Kathy Miller:

Dear Jack, John and Darryl,

I just finished reading all the letters in the Gerry Blog. They were all such wonderful and heartfelt tributes to her. She will certainly be missed by all who knew her because she refused to fit into the ordinary mold that most of us find ourselves in and for that we all marveled at her uniqueness and her spirit. She certainly was a colorful character and left a lasting footprint on this Earth. I am so very sorry for your loss and I am sure that there is a large void in your lives now that will remain silent and painful forever. I am sure that you have wonderful memories of your beautiful Mother that will help you through this sad period.

My love to you all,

Kathy



From Lisa Garriss:

Dear Jack,

Mom told me that your mother passed away last week. I am so sorry! I knew she was in the hospital.She was certainly a unique, colorful, vibrant character and I will miss seeing her when in Savannah. I'm sure her absence will leave a huge quiet spot in your life. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Love,
Lisa


From the Leopolds:

It is with great sadness that we receive the news of Gerry's passing.......
We loved her spunky spirit and her beautiful calligraphy was unsurpassed by anyone I have ever met.
May she rest in peace and may you all live long and remember her. Please stop by the shop when ever you all are in town.
Let us know if there is anything that we can do. She will forever be in our hearts.

Love,

Stratton & Mary Leopold

No comments: